Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
TriAxis has provided Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans for dozens of substations, municipal yards and storage facilities in the Pacific Northwest, and BC Hydro and Manitoba Hydro in Canada. We have completed over 100 SPCC Plans for utilities in Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and Alaska.
Our SPCC Plans:
- Meet the requirements of 40 CFR 112
- Are practical and useful to the first responder of an oil spill
- Are developed with an appropriate level of effort and a competitive overall cost
- Provide a review of each site, recommend oil catchment and containment facilities that may be required, recommend practical solutions, and rank any future improvements on a benefit vs. cost basis
- Provide AutoCAD layout drawings of the Utility’s facilities based on the best available USGS maps
- A site-specific map is typically prepared for each facility as well as an overall map that shows the locations of all of the utility’s substations and applicable storage yards.